networking, security, data center design, and IT staffing services to our clients. We are owned and operated by senior technical consultants who value our employees as well as our clients.
We are seeking a Senior Network Security Engineer that is capable of supporting Fortinet environments at our clients. This individual will lead all support and troubleshooting efforts as well as engineer solutions to meet new customer requirements. The individual must be committed to a high level of support with the ultimate goal being total client satisfaction.
- Hands-on experience with FortiGate firewall platforms
- Hands-on experience with FortiSwitches and FortiAPs
- Excellent logical analysis and troubleshooting ability
- Experience with layer2 technologies: VLANs, VTP, VXLAN
- Experience with layer3 routing: OSPF and BGP
- Experience implementing and supporting SD-WAN connectivity
- Ability to support IPSEC & DMVPN tunnels
- Capable of extensive network troubleshooting to diagnose issues
- Perform network analysis and capacity planning
- Familiarity with network management tools and reporting
- 5+ years experience with Fortinet firewalls and VPN technologies
- 3+ years of solid hands-on Fortinet switching and wireless
- Excellent writing & documentation skills including Visio diagrams
- Solid work ethic and ability to perform using a flexible work schedule
All candidates must have the following abilities:
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Able to pass a standard background check
To apply email your resume to jobs@L8C.com or call us at (443) 609-4259.